Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Reading My Husband's Mind

Soooo.  The other day the Dumbplumber pipes up and says something like.  "He told me the other day that he would be able to have me over tomorrow to do that thing."

I'm thinking to myself, who is "he" and what "thing"?  My husband is always thinking and then just jumps right into the middle of the conversation without any preamble or context.   It comes from having a busy mind and being preoccupied, but damn! it is frustrating.

I said--(snarkily)------> "You know, we have been married now for 18 years and I still haven't quite gotten that mind reading thingy down pat yet."

He said:   "Well, it is easy.  Here let me give you some clues
.    
...humina, humina, humina.....TITS


..humina, humina, humina.....BEER


..humina, humina, humina.....TITS


..humina, humina, humina.....HOT RODS


..humina, humina, humina.....SEX


..humina, humina, humina.....SCOTCH


..humina, humina, humina.....FOOD  oh ..... and TITS


See...it IS easy to read my mind."

Oooookaaay.   Thanks for the clues.

He also said: "If you don't post this you don't have a hair on your ass."


Well, I don't have a hairy butt, but here is the post.

Who makes me laugh and smile every day.   Dumbplumber...that's who.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete