Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2006

I am a Mastermind Rational

According to the Jung Typology test, I am a Mastermind Rational or an iNTj. So I am introverted (44% strength of preferences), Intuitive (62%), Thinking (62%), Judging (22%). I guess that means leave me out of the big crowds, let me think and plan, and I really don't care to judge you or even think too much about you.

I like this part "However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other Rationals: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."

Now, isn't that just what you want the person that is watching your money to be like?

I also find it interesting that US Grant and Ayn Rand are classified as Masterminds. Ayn Rand had a profound affect on me when I read Atlas Shrugged at the age of 13 and supposedly U.S. Grant is a distant relative of some sort. I am also a distant cousin of Jessie James....so ....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment